Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Invitations Part I - the inside

My mom and I designed my invites and she made them all. It was a ton of work and they turned out beautifully. She bought all the materials for the outside part and then suggested I just print out the inside. So not happening! The outside was so beautiful and the inside needed to match so I had the inside part letterpressed through papersource. They turned out so cool!


Here is a sneak peek at the inside part. I will be taking pictures of the actual invites this week but you'll just have to make do with this for now!

The ratio of text to paper is off in this proof but you get the idea. We used lyrics from our first dance song from Phantom of the Opera. Our first real date was to see phantom together when it came to Centennial Hall at UofA so it was a very fitting theme!

No comments:

Contributors


Photo by Jacob Konst

Free Blog Counter