Friday, October 24, 2008

'If I knew then what I know now' - The Bouquet

My wedding was beautiful, fabulous, and fun but I have learned so much about the planning of a wedding throughout the process. I've also actually found ideas now that I wish I had known about then. Here is the first entry in a series of wistful looks back in time and things that I would change if I had it to do all over again.

Maybe someone else will find a great idea here or I can use these ideas for a 5 year anniversary vow renewal!

If I knew then what I know now, I would have had DK Designs make me a clay bouquet like this one. Yes, it is made of CLAY (and about the same price as my flower bouquet without the worries about drying, preservation, or wilting).
Beautiful!!

No comments:

Contributors


Photo by Jacob Konst

Free Blog Counter