Thursday, October 23, 2008

The list

My cousin just got engaged and she asked me to put together a list of resources for her. She asked if I used a book but I actually got most of my wedding ideas from magazines and bloggers. I'm going to pass on a list of my favorite wedding blogs and sites so I thought I would post it here too.

Blogs
Stinkerpants Blog
Broke-ass Bride
Mrs. Candy Corn
Binational Bride
Polkadot bride
Style Me Pretty

Though I hate to send traffic that way, I would hate for her to miss the pre-eHarmony weddingbee archives of:
Mrs. Lovebug
Mrs. Lime
Mrs. Penguin
(no offense to bees and ex-bees that I didn't pick; she is getting married outside on a beach in Hawaii so I didn't think that the big city bloggers would do much for her - plus these guys are my very favorites and I wanted to limit the list to 3!)

Sites
The Somewhat Official Knot Bio List - easiest way to find knottie bios
Indiebride - check out Kvetch for some great boards. Posters tend to be really positive and supportive, no matter how crazy your idea is!
Martha Stewart Weddings

Plus there's the worst wedding blog ever, this one! Sometimes you just can't do it all!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks for the link love!

I adore your header. :)

Contributors


Photo by Jacob Konst

Free Blog Counter