Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wedding Jewelry pt I - Etsy

You can see some of my wedding jewelry in these photos. I was thrilled with the quality and beauty of these pieces so I wanted to give a shout out to the etsy sellers who made them.


First the hair ornamentation. These bobby pins are made from vintage earrings by OriginalsbyLynnette. They were beatiful and stayed in my hair all night without dragging it down. Note that I have very thick hair so others with thinner locks might not enjoy the same results. I would email the seller with any questions you might have. These pins were one of a kind but OriginalsbyLynnette has many sets of bridal and non-bridal hair ornamentation.


Second, in keeping with the pearly theme is my coin pearl necklace by teleecouture. This worked beautifully as well with my dress and I envision wearing it with many other outfits post wedding.


Enjoy and happy etsy shopping!

No comments:

Contributors


Photo by Jacob Konst

Free Blog Counter